I cut the divider out !!!! ;)

Cilifene

O.G.
Jan 13, 2006
I did it :nuts: Thanks to TG's plan on cutting her divider out - Thank you TG!! :yahoo:

Attachments

• Grey 1.JPG
    Grey 1.JPG
    93.6 KB · Views: 286
  • Grey 2.JPG
    Grey 2.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 260
  • Grey 3.JPG
    Grey 3.JPG
    166.5 KB · Views: 250
  • Grey 4.JPG
    Grey 4.JPG
    102.3 KB · Views: 333
I not a divider person either and it does usually just hang and get squished down in my LM's.......I can't believe how well it came out but I would probably PASS OUT with scissors in hand if I attempted this....I would literally kill myself if I messed up my Grey LM. (or any for that matter)

Gotta say....it looks good and I wish mine was out too!

Cilifene! You are brill!

Screaming here! I JUST CUT MINE OUT TOO!!!! I love my TME Midi even more!!! If such a thing is possible.

I turned the bag inside out and really isolated the divider. Then I took VERY SHARP scissors and snipped slowly, following the seam. I didn't cut mine as close as Cilifene, for I was afraid of cutting open the seam. So it doesn't look as neat. But it still looks very neat. The lining, by the way, is separate from the bag, it is not attached. Then I turned the bag back to it's rightful shape, and voila!

I can understand having a divider in the Love Me, for instance, which is such a big bag. But for me, I don't like to rifle through a divider. So...thank you Cilifene for taking the plunge first and inspiring me! I was going to take it to a tailor or shoemaker to have it done. Wow!

Last edited:
I not a divider person either and it does usually just hang and get squished down in my LM's.......I can't believe how well it came out but I would probably PASS OUT with scissors in hand if I attempted this....I would literally kill myself if I messed up my Grey LM. (or any for that matter)

Gotta say....it looks good and I wish mine was out too!

You and me, Ms. Liz...I think I would be far too nervous with a pair of scissors in hand! :sweatdrop:

But you did a great job, Cilifine!

Cilifene! You are brill!

Screaming here! I JUST CUT MINE OUT TOO!!!! I love my TME Midi even more!!! If such a thing is possible.

I turned the bag inside out and really isolated the divider. Then I took VERY SHARP scissors and snipped slowly, following the seam. I didn't cut mine as close as Cilifene, for I was afraid of cutting open the seam. So it doesn't look as neat. But it still looks very neat. The lining, by the way, is separate from the bag, it is not attached. Then I turned the bag back to it's rightful shape, and voila!

I can understand having a divider in the Love Me, for instance, which is such a big bag. But for me, I don't like to rifle through a divider. So...thank you Cilifene for taking the plunge first and inspiring me! I was going to take it to a tailor or shoemaker to have it done. Wow!

GREAT TG :tup: I was just trying to make a step to step post ..but my english isn't that good ...so thanks you!..that's how I did it :smile:

Oh my goodness!!! I can't believe you did that! I think it is great. I wish I was better with scissors and sewing. I would NEVER do that myself. I would probably end up cutting up the whole inside lining! LOL I am not handy with sewing at all! I do love what you did and I love how you made the divider into a little bag!! You can put stuff in that and put it in your bag! How cute!!