I Cried !!!

Jan 23, 2006
My Husband and I both cried together this past Monday. We found out via phone call, that, my Husbands niece Kristin, after 7 years of trying to have a baby is now 4/12 months pregnant.

When was the last time you cried tears of Joy or Sadness?

Reactions: *JJ*
Congrats Prada that is incredible news!

I think the last time I cried was during a movie I was watching. "About Last Night". I cry at the end everytime I see it and i have seen it like 50 times. Pathetic!
Selena

Denzel Washington's "Man on Fire"; I was bawling my eyes out at the end when he is about to die, just thinking about it now and I start to get choked up.

Then before that during the movie Crash, when the little girl jumps into her daddy's arms (the locksmith) as the shop owner is pulling the trigger...goodness, I only cry during movies, NOT in my real life...

Reactions: *JJ*
I'm such a crybaby when it comes to movies. You know the end scene in Gladiator when she's like "He was a soldier of Rome... honor him...". I saw the last 5 minutes of that movie and cried haha

Like BagLovingMom, I cry when my son leaves for school. Last year he went to Oxford for his junior year and I couldn't tear myself away from the gate, long, long after he was out of sight and on the plane.

thats great news! YEA! (when I first read it I thought it said that she was 412 months pregnant.)

Last time I cried for joy was at my nephews wedding. He's in the Navy and just 4 weeks later shipped of to the Persian Gulf. Should be back around June.

Congrats, Pradas! That is awesome news :nuts:

The last time I cried was last Friday. I was venting to my bf about the stress of moving and finding a job, and I thought about us leaving our wonderful house and thought of all the good times we've had here while we were in college, and I started sniffling :shame: Moving is a scary thing, I'm afraid of starting fresh and going through the whole process.

Congratulations! You're a new auntie! How exciting.

The last time I cried was today. But I think it's only because this pregnancy has me a little on edge so I'm very sensitive to everything.