I Cried !!!

Cristina said:
Congrats, Pradas! That is awesome news :nuts:

The last time I cried was last Friday. I was venting to my bf about the stress of moving and finding a job, and I thought about us leaving our wonderful house and thought of all the good times we've had here while we were in college, and I started sniffling :shame: Moving is a scary thing, I'm afraid of starting fresh and going through the whole process.
but how exciting for you too! it's a new adventure!

Pradasmeadow said:
My Husband and I both cried together this past Monday. We found out via phone call, that, my Husbands niece Kristin, after 7 years of trying to have a baby is now 4/12 months pregnant.
When was the last time you cried tears of Joy or Sadness?

Congrats Prada! Well, I cried in joy tonight upon hearing that my brother and sister in law gave birth to a beautiful and healthy baby girl :biggrin:

bagnshoofetish said:
but how exciting for you too! it's a new adventure!

You're right, it is exciting and a new adventure :amuse: I am really looking forward to being closer to my family, I loved visiting last weekend, seeing my friends and family, driving on I-95, being near the water :nuts: !!! Now if only the perfect job and house would appear :P

Cristina said:
You're right, it is exciting and a new adventure :amuse: I am really looking forward to being closer to my family, I loved visiting last weekend, seeing my friends and family, driving on I-95, being near the water :nuts: !!! Now if only the perfect job and house would appear :P
all in good time...

Congrats! New Auntie!

The last time I cried was Thursday morning around 2:30am when I found out my newborn nephew who was born on wednesday was hemorrhaging internally, and they had to do an emergency operation to save him. I wanted to be there with my brother and sis in-law at the hospital to give them support, especially for my sis in-law, (we are extremely close) she was so understandably hysterical, but I couldn't because I had to watch their one year old and my own child. All I could do is cry and pray for them. Thank god, Little Joel is slowly recovering (twisted intestine) from the operation!

First, CONGRATS on your news!

Last time I cried? I was thinking of my grandmother (a few days ago) who passed a few yrs ago. She was my world and my angel.

Damn it Pradas, your going to make me cry again!

;)

Thank you Ladies, hugs to all of you for sharing your tears.

My Husbands niece had just completed her adoption process to adopt a baby boy, when she found out she was pregnant. so, now she will have two beautiful babies.

OH!!! I watched the orignal King Kong movie last week and I cried then, Its so sad when he falls of the Empire State Building and dies.

Congrats Pradas!

I cried just last night, after finding out that my Grandpa is in the hospital right now (on the other side of the world) with the oxygen mask on. :cry:

This evening. I was really stressed out and overwhelmed with a situation. but, that doesn't mean much- I cry at the drop of a hat. :-P

I always feel better afterwards!