I cried because she had to go.....

LuvsElvis

O.G.
Aug 12, 2009
Hello Everyone,

I had gotten the Boysenberry Studded Pleated Kristin Satchel with PCE at the end of July. I was so hoping that she would hold up and not start to flake but alas she did!!! I had only used her like 8 times or so and I am very careful with my bags. I went back to the store where I purchased her and the Manager and ASM were wonderful!!!! I was going to order another Boysenberry but they said she may flake again. I ended up with her sister!!!!

Ms. Black Studded Pleated Kristin Satchel!
picture.php

The lining is a deep blue.
I went to Macys today for their Friends and Family sale and found some other goodies......

picture.php

I also went to my outlet in search of the Studded Kristin Satchel! (as I had heard other fellow TPFers had found Kristin and matching accessories at their outlets. No Luck!)

I did find this.....
Black Croc Ziparound Wallet
picture.php

Thanks for looking!!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

Sorry to hear about your boysenberry satchel. But that's great that you were able to find the satchel in black-- it is so gorgeous!!!

Love the wallet! I keep hoping to find one at my outlet.

And what pretty little sparkly goodies. Very nice!

Enjoy!!!

I love your replacement Kristin! Although the boysenberry was beautiful, I do think the black one is quite striking and personally I prefer it over the other one. Plus I think you'll have more luck with its durability. Your other new goodies are great, too!

I love this bag even more...It is more versatile and the embellishments are just as gorgeous as on the Boysenberry. And the accessories you got are wonderful! Congrats! These are great new additions to your collection!

You done GOOD!!!!!! Absolutely stunning goodies. I also think that the boysenberry is stunning but that you'll get SOOO much more use out of the black kirsten. And the black wallet - SHUT UP - you found that at an outlet??? WOWZA!!!!!!!!

I love the Black Kristin Studded Satchel even more, I think you made the right choice going with the black. You can wear her with just about everything. I also love the wristlets and especially your Croc Wallet, simply Beautiful! Great Haul and Congrats on finding such wonderful goodies!

Sorry to hear about your boysenberry satchel. But that's great that you were able to find the satchel in black-- it is so gorgeous!!!

Love the wallet! I keep hoping to find one at my outlet.

And what pretty little sparkly goodies. Very nice!

Enjoy!!!

Thank you! I should be good and be saving money for a bag but I couldn't resist the wallet and the mini skinnys!!

Lynne :biggrin: