I couldn't wait any longer...

Bagpuss

Dec 30, 2005
I have been in love and wanting the Bottega Veneta Ball bag since I saw photos of Star's but I told myself that it was just too much money right now. So I've spent the last month trying to get excited about something else, I looked at Stams and Muse's and LV and I like them all- but just kept coming back to the BV. I finally just broke down and ordered one, I know I'm not going to be happy until I have one so I bit the bullet. I got the dark brown:love: , can't wait for it to come.

That's awesome. And you and the ball bag were obviously meant to be together if you couldn't get it out of your mind. I hope you post lots of pictures when it arrives ! ;)

Congrats! I saw this in person. I have to admit - I fell out of love when I saw it. Don't get me wrong, it's a great bag - but I couldn't see myself paying that much. I did see other BV's that I fell in love with though. Those are now on my dream list!

Hope this doesn't happen to you!

You'll :love: it!! Yea!! The choco brown is my favorite in BV. Bags are $$$ so you gotta go with whatever gives you the butterflies:lol: Don't settle for anything else!!

addicted said:
Congrats! I saw this in person. I have to admit - I fell out of love when I saw it. Don't get me wrong, it's a great bag - but I couldn't see myself paying that much. I did see other BV's that I fell in love with though. Those are now on my dream list!

Hope this doesn't happen to you!
Ooh I hope not as well but I guess I can always return. :biggrin:

i have fallen in love with a Bottega Veneta the Woven Napa Satchel it is on Bergdorf Goodman web site and it even seems to be a really good price $1,850.00, now the problem i live in the U.K. so can anybody tell me am i going to have to pay a fortune in tax when it arrives which will then make it really expensive trouble is i cannot get that style in the U.K. like the BV shoes that i have fallen in love with on net-a-porter and they have sold out of my size and i have been told by the BV in London that i can only buy that style shoes in the U.S. or maybe EUROPE does anybody know were i can buy BV shoes on the web. thanks

Bagpuss said:
Ooh I hope not as well but I guess I can always return. :biggrin:
Oh yes - the beauty of a return! I'm sure you'll fall in love if you've been lusting after this for awhile. I can't wait to hear (read) your reaction! I know everyone has different tastes - maybe I'm whacked!:nuts: