I couldn't resist - meet my new Paraty!

Mar 17, 2013
Chicago
If you saw my previous thread, you know I've been trying for a while to decide whether or not I should get this bag. I decided - just couldn't resist - here's my new Paraty! I'm in love with it and think it's beautiful. Thanks to all of you for helping me make this decision, and thank you for letting me share! :smile:

Attachments

Last edited:

Bisoux78

Jul 26, 2012
Strawberry Fields
If you saw my previous thread, you know I've been trying for a while to decide whether or not I should get this bag. I decided - just couldn't resist - here's my new Paraty! I'm in love with it and think it's beautiful. Thanks to all of you for helping me make this decision, and thank you for letting me share! :smile:
Love the bag! Enjoy!

Mar 17, 2013
Chicago
Thanks so much for all of the kind comments! I've been using this bag every day since the day I got it -- I'm finding that it's just perfect for me :smile:

Last edited:

Vera1986

Nov 27, 2013
congrats

amandamandy

Apr 3, 2008
i love your bag! I only have 1 Paraty, a beige, white, black Military style. I think Paratys are gorgeous! Enjoy it!