I couldn't resist...I had to have it!!

Kishmee

(.вυттєrflу кiѕѕєѕ~)
O.G.
Sep 20, 2006
Hi everyone,

I have been lurking for quite a while now, I'm usually at the LV sub.
I've always wanted to collect Chanel but somehow I always ended up taking the imfamous big brown bag home.
After collecting Louis Vuitton for a while, i felt need the need to explore other brands. I began researching and and reading the history of mademoiselle Chanel. I find it really fascinating. I hope to get to know you girls over here as well.:biggrin:

Alas, I was shocked about the price increase that happend lately and probably more to come. Luckily I was able to get the classic Maxi Jumbo back in April before the huge price increase.
I love Chanel and the history behind every item but I really hate what they are doing with the price increase thing...it's worse than gold!

Hubby and I went for a weekend get away since there's a lot of things happening in our lives right now. This was a time for some R&R.
We were doing some shopping and wanted to check out some new pieces...
Anyway...this time i did not come home with a big brown bag ;)

Who's up for a reveal?

Picture3.png

oki let's start with a big one...

I didn't know that i wanted this bag. I called a couple of boutiques in the pas but it was never around or it was not the right color that i wanted so i gave up. But then when i saw this baby...i knew it was going to be MINE!!!! *evil laugh* mwhahahahah:yahoo:

Picture4.png

Last edited: