I couldnt resist, I am in sooooo much trouble!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. DH is going to kill me:nogood:

I had to have this in purple and the matching mini skinny!!!! it was:heart: at first site. I just hope its as pretty IRL:yahoo:

has anyone seen it yet at the store?

2. I don't have this, but it is gorgeous! If there is one thing worth getting in trouble for it Coach:yes:. Congrats on the new bag & skinny. Please post pics when it arrives!

3. You bad girl, lol!! Nice choice!!!

4. OMG it's gorgeous!! Hey, if you're going to get in trouble with hubby, you may as well have something great to show for it! Can't wait to see pics of it when you get it.

5. Beautiful, cant wait to see the pictures. This new legacy line is just too nice.

6. Omg that is sooo strange. I was in the boutique yesterday and fell in love with this bag in the purple!! I love it! I was just looking at it online too..
    I'd totally get it.. if I could only use PCE on it!

I lOVED it so hopefully you will too!
    Congrats!!! Enjoy!!

7. it's a very nice bag...saw it at the store yestreday...i love purple but this one is a tad bit out of my price range plus, i'm not much of a leather gal...but I did get the matching mini skinny and posted pics of that in another thread

8. Mmm, purple grape! Did you use PCE on it? It is beautiful.

9. I wil post pics!! Its 2-3 day ship, so I would guess wed? I am soooooooooooooooo excited:woohoo::party:

Its been awhile since something has caught my eye and I HAD to have it.

10. no, paid full price. I am so:banned:

11. Congrats! I think that bag is fabulous! I can't wait to see your pictures when you get it. I was thinking of this one in one of the colors for myself eventually.

12. I love that bag! It is gorgeous! Congrats!

13. I saw that bag the other day. The purple is a gorgeous shade! Hey, I agree with the above...if you're going to be in trouble with hubby, might as well make it worthwhile! :lecture::tender:

14. Wow...when I hit the link and the picture popped up I literally exclaimed out loud "Omigod! that's gorgeous!" Congrats! :tup: