I couldn't help staying

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I bought a black volcano Besace. Since I saw pics of the black patent Easy I have decided to go for her. I needed a black bag. I went to the store selling the YSL bags and the volcano Besace was on sale. It was the only bag left and no Besaces in the new collection. The SA explained me that they wouldn't have YSL patent bag at all. He showed me the Besace. Oh, it was gorgeous, so cute, so lovely, with suede inside. I was in doubt because I had another bag in my mind, and it would be a third bag in 30 days. The price was 599 euros and I got a 100 euros off. I was keeping the bag with my left hand and my right hand was getting out my plastic. I paid. I will be taking a break from my shopping habits for a couple of months to pump my bank account. I have pics tomorrow. I am feeling great, excited but tired at the same time.;)

2. Congratulations! Can't wait to see pics!

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Congrats!

5. Its gorgeous!! Congrats. It looks like the crushed patent, but I'm on blackberry right now and can't really tell.

6. Attached Files:

7. 1st time ive seen this kind of leather.AMAZING!

8. I loooooooooooove that leather finish. I've only seen it a couple times. It's amazing.

9. Stunning colour! Congrats!

Btw Cosmo that Rive Gauche looks TDF. I was convinced that I only liked the ostrich ones, but this one may change my mind.

10. ^That Rive Gauche is on sale!

11. WOW, absolutely stunning! No wonder you couldn't leave without it:girlsigh:

12. CONGRATS!! It's GORGEOUS!!

13. Tasha, it's gorgeous. It's definitely not your average black bag and is a beautiful take on the Besace. Congrats on grabbing such a stunning and unique bag!