I couldn't help it but.. got Tees and a Foresta Trenino!

leen619

mood: awake!
Apr 10, 2007
oh boy.. i wasn't suppose to buy anything on my visit to see my sister and her family... I ended up buying some Tees at Metropark and then a Trenino from Loehmann's. I need to go on a ban now....:Push:

I luv my Trenino, even tho it wasn't the placement I really wanted. But I won't complain since I was able to get an extra 10% off! :yes:

I'll still be on the hunt for that perfect one!! =)

I need to get rid of some other bags now.. lol

Attachments

• S6300128.JPG
    S6300128.JPG
    164.7 KB · Views: 108
Ahhhh more FORESTA TRENINOS!! They're just popping up everywhere all of a sudden!! :wtf: Really lovely Leen!! Another foresta to your beautiful collection!! :biggrin:

I really wish there were more store that sold toki bags here.. :sad:

And those tees are so cuute!! I only have the Adios Rocketeer one out of the 4.. had to hold myself back.

The only reason why i got the Tees were cause it was right there in front of my face!!! I couldn't pass up the fact I didn't pay for shipping... and the guy i made friends with (his name is Nik) was super nice and gave me 15% off (or was it 10%) but he said it was like $5 off of each Tee. So I HAD to buy em. lol If you go there, ask for Nick! (He's at the Metropark in Oakridge Mall)

My mom just got me the candy cane girl tee too. It's so cute. She also got the rocketeer tee for my sister. I am thinking of getting the rocketeer for myself. It looks great on, more slimming than the candy cane girl one.

congrats! I have yet to wear my rocketeer tee... but it's so cuuuute :smile: how do you like the candy-cane girl... was her face yellowish or creamish on your shirt... that's the only reason I didn't get her because at the store her face looked kind of yellowish/greenish because of the blue shirt but I'm wondering if it was the light

congrats! I have yet to wear my rocketeer tee... but it's so cuuuute :smile: how do you like the candy-cane girl... was her face yellowish or creamish on your shirt... that's the only reason I didn't get her because at the store her face looked kind of yellowish/greenish because of the blue shirt but I'm wondering if it was the light

Her face is yellowish. But it actually looks ok. I didn't think it was so bad. Definitely fits in some way.