I couldn't help but start this thread! kohl_mascara, I hope you don't mind!

XCCX

Instagram @thediarentist
O.G.
Nov 23, 2009
kohl_mascara, let me begin by telling you that the majority of the pieces I currently own is a direct result of your inspiration! I've always admired your pieces and the way you wear them... I admire and I admire and admire and then end up purchasing them! (Hermes clic clac, Cartier Love and the sweet VCA bracelet!).. You have an amazing taste...

Since I got my TT Rolex, I started looking for a piece that ties in the different colors, I am contemplating the Cartier trinity ring and now I saw this!!! :woot:

This is absolutely gorgeous!!! No, its beyond gorgeous IMO!!!
This takes "mixing metals" or colors to a totally different level! atleast for me...

I know your gorgeous ring is by Tiffany but for now I am not ready to pay a huge price to get a similar one. I would love to get a similar one to wear as a RHR..
Is there any other stones that have the same yellow color? Citrine?
If any of you guys saw or know where to find a similar one please let me know..

TIA!

Attachments

lubird217

O.G.
Mar 3, 2008
NYC
That sure is a beautiful hand! Gorgeous!

It's not that similar, but yellow sapphires are a good stone to look into as far as color-matching. I think more so than citrine...

XCCX

Instagram @thediarentist
O.G.
Nov 23, 2009
^ just in case it wasn't clear in my original post, the photo is courtesy of kohl_mascara.. Hope she doesn't mind!

lilmountaingirl

~i LVoe/Hate LV!~
O.G.
May 5, 2008
It is gorgeous. I think yellow sapphires are the next best thing to yellow diamonds. They are strong, durable, wearable and gorgeous. They will not have the same type of fire as a diamond but they come in gorgeous tones.

Engel

Nov 12, 2011
Germany
kohl_mascara, let me begin by telling you that the majority of the pieces I currently own is a direct result of your inspiration! I've always admired your pieces and the way you wear them... I admire and I admire and admire and then end up purchasing them! (Hermes clic clac, Cartier Love and the sweet VCA bracelet!).. You have an amazing taste...

Since I got my TT Rolex, I started looking for a piece that ties in the different colors, I am contemplating the Cartier trinity ring and now I saw this!!! :woot:

This is absolutely gorgeous!!! No, its beyond gorgeous IMO!!!
This takes "mixing metals" or colors to a totally different level! atleast for me...

I know your gorgeous ring is by Tiffany but for now I am not ready to pay a huge price to get a similar one. I would love to get a similar one to wear as a RHR..
Is there any other stones that have the same yellow color? Citrine?
If any of you guys saw or know where to find a similar one please let me know..

TIA!

mind if i ask how much this watch costs? it is the one i dream about owning someday!

ame

O.G.
Mar 22, 2007
Kohl is the ultimate tastemaker! She's so original! But everyone copying her is going to make everything less special!

XCCX

Instagram @thediarentist
O.G.
Nov 23, 2009
Kohl is the ultimate tastemaker! She's so original! But everyone copying her is going to make everything less special!
What do you mean by copying? I prefer to call it "inspiration" isn't tPF all about that? Plus its not like I'm her competitive colleague who is actually trying to "copy" her or something :lol: each and everyone is special in their own way! We have lives outside tPF you know ;)