I could use some scarf advice

I've been lurking on this site for quite a while and have finally decided to post. I have 3 Hermes scarves, Jungle Love in fucsia, Terres Precieuses in blue and Garde National in yellow. I'm heading to Las Vegas next week and hope to add to my collection. The ones I'm hoping to see are: Kelley Caleche, DeTout Coeur, Belles du Mexique, or Monsieur et Madame. For all of you out there who are really familiar with these particular designs, which one am I most likely to see? My favorite colorways are pink, organge, blue and green. What would be your choice? Does the store at Bellagio have a good selection of scarves of all shapes and sizes?

Thanks in advance for any advice or help you can give me.

I've completely enjoyed this site. I've drooled many times over many of the items you ladies own. I hope some day to own a Bolide but that may be a long way off. I'm happy with scarves or even a bracelet or two for now.

Welcome to tPF! I haven't been to the Vegas store, so I can't answer that part of your question, but I will say that you have wonderful taste!! All of the scarves you mentioned are lovely!
In my neck of the woods, New York, I have seen all of them fairly recently at various boutiques, though Kelly en Caleche has been available only in a few colors, as has been the case with Monsieur et Madame. I've seen De Tout Coeur in all but the one color I am looking for, and Belles du Mexique has been readily available in several colors until last week when I didn't see any of that design except in cashmere/silk shawl.

Hope you have a great time in Vegas!!

I'm sorry I can't be of any help, just started collecting them myself. Maybe you can call the shop ahead and tell them what you are interested in and what they have ?

kloostie that is very good advice, i have seen lots of the belles du mexique in different colors, a very nice scarf too. if you call ahead they can tell you if they have the one you are looking for, yourpersonalstyle, best of luck finding which ones you want, i am sure you will find some:tup:

i tink you're most likely to see Kelley Caleche, DeTout Coeur, Belles du Mexique as they are newer designs (well belles was last season but they reissued it for fall/winter in new colorways). the madame and monsieur was from i think fall winter last year and is harder to come by though i think one of my local stores had it recently in the black/white/pink combo still (which STILL tempts me even though i have it in 2 other colorways). i think your best bet would be to call and see what they have. or just go and see because honestly you never know what will look good on you until you try it on! have fun! scarves are so addiciting!