I could really use some help...and time is of the essence!

i think the artsy is beautiful. i tried it on in the store and it KILLED my shoulder. the artsy in empreinte has a much more comfortable shoulder strap.

i think the petit noe is adorable tho! i actually prefer it in the monogram over the MC. it just has that very classic look and pays hommage to its original design as a means of transporting champagne bottles (geez i'm a dork) :biggrin: i like the MC for SLGs, but i'm not as crazy about them in bags.

Thanks to everyone and hope everyone had a happy holiday. Thought I'd come back and tell you of my purchases this week. I got a zippy ebene wallet with the illustration and lavender inside and I adore it. So uplifting. Even my 16 year old son saw it and commented! And I got my mono petit noe which I personalized with a leopard bandeau. (I saw a pic from another tPFer and loved it so I stole her idea :smile:) I also love love it. And then somehow I was taken in with the ebene trevi. I brought her home but am having some doubts. I have never had such a structured bag before. I love the look but not sure I like it being so stiff if you know what I mean. But I think it is so beautiful and classy. Any advice or words of wisdom about the trevi? I plan to ask for the azur artsy for Valentine's Day :biggrin:. I have started off building my collection very quickly. I don't have lots of patience and decided to sell off a few other bags I own to finance some of these recent purchases. I am new to LV and really loving the bags. Thanks again for all your help and advice.

I just got the mono petit noe last week and it is so beautiful and holds so much! I love the idea of using a bandeau to personalize it!!! I am very happy with my noe!

Congrats and can't wait for a reveal of your goodies!:smile:

Thanks so much, I did end up getting the mono petit noe and I love it. I got the leopard bandeau and I use that for the drawstring (I saw another tPFer do it and "borrowed" her idea. I also got the damier ebene trevi which was not on my list. I am undecided if I should keep it. I think it is beautiful but much more structured then I am used to. I decided to wait till Valentine's Day for the azur artsy. I will post soon and maybe take a small family picture ;)

So I say return the Trevi........was not really what you wanted............but I love your other choices. I got a leopard bandeau also. Great piece and price point. I also have a MC piece for my slg's but I don't know if I would get it in a bag. JMO though.

So I say return the Trevi........was not really what you wanted............but I love your other choices. I got a leopard bandeau also. Great piece and price point. I also have a MC piece for my slg's but I don't know if I would get it in a bag. JMO though.

Still not sure about returning the trevii but I do agree that SLG is the way to go for the MC pattern and about the leopard bandeau. I do love it! Thanks