I could NOT resist the SHIMMMMMMER!!!!!!

Jun 15, 2009
Well when I was in FL I saw this and quickly phoned Princess69 to let her know it was at the outlet - I thought she was prudddddy and I thought of this bag daily and talked to her about it all week - she has SHIMMMMER and soffttt and very light to carry!!!!!

Ms. Lindsey Metallic Shimmer - SLATE!!!!

Wow,amazing pretty Lindsey! Lucky girl! May I ask how much does it cost in the outlet?I have the same color wristlet and I may get it too in future.By the way,do you think is it a durable leather?Since it's a metallic leather bag,I am really not sure! I have a Gold Color Embossed metallic leather Sophia which I bought online sale,but I haven't cut the tag yet,I am a little bit afraid of metallic leather peeling problem a lot of people mentions here.:cloud9:I am kind of worried.Hope to know your thoughts.

This is why I don't need to do reveals anymore - you can do them for me! I told you that Lindsey was HOT when I first saw her in FP!!!! :ghi5:

Now I need to go get my navy Audrey...

Wow,amazing pretty Lindsey! Luck girl! May I ask how much does it cost in the outlet?I have the same color wristlet and I may get it too in future.By the way,do you think is it a durable leather?Since it's a metallic leather bag,I am really not sure! I have a Gold Color Embossed metallic leather Sophia which I bought online sale,but I haven't cut the tag yet,I am a little bit afraid of metallic leather peeling problem a lot of people mentions here.:cloud9:I am kind of worried.Hope to know your thoughts.

428 - 50% - 30%!!!!!!!

Is it durable....hmmmm - I would not say it is an everyday type of bag - will she peel - maybe but dont worry UNLESS it happens

This is why I don't need to do reveals anymore - you can do them for me! I told you that Lindsey was HOT when I first saw her in FP!!!! :ghi5:

Now I need to go get my navy Audrey...

Yo Sissy I am glad u ONLY window shopping in FB bc these bags coming to outlet in SLAMMMMING prices

Got a PA on my Fuschia L and my Orchid Maggie!!!!!
My store had a Fuschia L that was on hold for another TPFer!!!!!!!

Dont u just love NICE ppl at some stores that will work with ya!!!!!

that was like a $200 and paid for my new ladies !!!!!!!!