I could not leave this one behind!

Loveheart

O.G.
Sep 24, 2011
:P
I am deffo a nutcase,!!! And I have now a dark blue bucklebag in my shopping cart too! HELP:nuts:

alex010.jpg

alex012.jpg

alex006.jpg

No flash
alex001.jpg

alex003.jpg

alex005.jpg

it is sparkly but not OTT and will be great for summer too. I had a look today at the khaki bags for summer, but the colour is a bit drab for me.
Now I need convincing that i don't need the buckle bag from MT.com

I will probably not go for the buckle bag but am sooo tempted after seeing it IRL but was damaged and the last one in store too, so seeing it online makes my knees weak. I have a midnight Tillie and a blue Carter, so I should not buy a third blue bag or should I? The buckle bag is indeed quite dark with the hardware, but is lovely though:speedy:

I will probably not go for the buckle bag but am sooo tempted after seeing it IRL but was damaged and the last one in store too, so seeing it online makes my knees weak. I have a midnight Tillie and a blue Carter, so I should not buy a third blue bag or should I? The buckle bag is indeed quite dark with the hardware, but is lovely though:speedy:

Oh decisions decisions !!!:biggrin: follow your heart! ;)

I followed reason and not my heart! I have counted my M bags and the Prada I forgot i got in the sale, so I really must behave now. I spend way too much already and will be on bread and water for a zillion years!