I could not decide between black or white, so.... *pics*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I got both!

These are my first bandeaus :shame: I'm certain that I am addicted now.

[​IMG]

Modeling the white Travel Bandeau on my Galliera PM

[​IMG]

And somehow, this little baby snuck in my eLux box w/ the bandeaus!

You guys were so right in picking the zippy! I love it!!!:heart: Thank you for your help.

[​IMG]

2. wow, everything is beautiful!! Congrats...you have wonderful taste! enjoy your new toys!!

3. Congrats!

4. Beautiful! The scarves are delicious! I adore the Zippy as well. Good god, she's beautiful.

Are those Travel Bandeaus still available in the stores? I love that black one.

5. very nice, congrats!

6. Congratz! Enjoy your new beauties.

7. Oh how pretty...I just saw your reveal and called my local LV and they don't have the black bandeau :sad:. Maybe I'll track one down though. Congrats...love everything!!!

8. Congrats! Very nice purchases!

9. gratz!!!! I love your zippy wallet. I really want one too. Violette is the best vernis I must say

10. I got lucky & found both on eLux one morning.

Some of the other ladies have called the 866# & gotten the black one shipped to them. ;)

11. Very nice! Congrats!

12. They are both wonderful bandeaus! Keep both of them!;)

13. Good decission buying both ~ I always say "when in doubt ~ buy both" hee hee!

Congrats ~ love the Violette Zippy!

14. I just called 866 to get the black bandeau and its sold out in the country!!! You must have grabbed the last one...lucky girl!!

15. #15 Aug 7, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2008
    I totally agree.