I Coach... Literally... #92841

I really like the look of it but I can see what you mean about how it's not like it's going to hang all fanned out like that. Still the colors are so cute. I think I have to get this one. It's just too cute. This is the first I have seen of it. Too bad it wasn't on the site when I ordered my PCE stuff :sad: Thanks for posting the pic!

I really like the look of it but I can see what you mean about how it's not like it's going to hang all fanned out like that. Still the colors are so cute. I think I have to get this one. It's just too cute. This is the first I have seen of it. Too bad it wasn't on the site when I ordered my PCE stuff :sad: Thanks for posting the pic!
yeah, I mean even if it did fan out, I still am not liking the picture frame in general, but thats ok, I'm sure I'll find another fob soon enough, LOL

I think it's real cute, love the colors! I will admit though that at first I thought the 'i' was the first initial of your name!:blush: (Even after reading the thread title):P

Thanks... I'm just not a fan of photo frames for some reason on my bags.. maybe thats just me, LOL I guess I'm the odd ball out on this one, LOL

Awwww....I actually love it!!

I think it's because I'm a Mom and I can totally see putting a pic of my baby boy on there....LOL

Even neater...I can put a pic of my DH since he is a "Coach" of my son's Football team! ;) Get it...I LOVE COACH!! haha I kill me....:lol:

Awwww....I actually love it!!

I think it's because I'm a Mom and I can totally see putting a pic of my baby boy on there....LOL

Even neater...I can put a pic of my DH since he is a "Coach" of my son's Football team! ;) Get it...I LOVE COACH!! haha I kill me....:lol:
LMAO... haha A!!! Yeah I totally get it! You silly girl! It makes more sense for you to get one!! It is cute, but just not "me", ya know?

Well, goin by the sketch, the SA at the store said she didn't think this keychain would have a picture frame on it, but it does... TBH, I'm not a fan... was really disappointed... I guess I'm not a "picture frame" on a keychain type of girl.. yes I could turn it around, but the heart is just plain and is just stamped "coach" on the otherside just like any of the normal keychains have the imprint on the back... just not what I expected... but I still thought I would share w/all of you girls... unfortunately, its going back...

I LV CO CHRM # 92841
getattachmentda.jpg

HOW CAN I GET ONE OF THESE?!?!?!?!? ITS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nuts:

I compared the heart section, it matches the EXACT same one used for the double heart picture frame keyfob already produced, except they changed the background color in the heart fob... the original one it was red, this one has the magenta/purple color inside the plastic.

I normally don't like the photo fobs, but I kind of like this. I'd totally do a pic of my puppy too lol but if not a photo, some really nice stationary would make a cute background color in the heart.