~I cleaned my petit bucket yesterday, here are my results with the magic eraser!!**

May I post a question re cleaning the canvas on my Speedy 30 that has several white marks on it. The Store said to use a ph neutral soap and soapy water. That did nothing to them. A friend has suggested Goo Gone. I've seen these white marks on other LV canvas bags I just got it in pristine condition and am sick about doing these spots myself by not taking care of it. Any help,will be greatly appreciated.

So here are my "After" shots:yahoo:
Remember these are taken in direct sunlight, and it was a gorgeous afternoon here in Nova Scotia lol finally!!

Here is a photo for reference of the cleaning supplies I used:

LVbabies027.jpg

AND the dirty little cubes of the Magic Eraser.
** I still have one whole Magic Eraser and a half left for future use!! You should consider cutting them up as I did to get more use out of them, even though they aren't pricey by any means:P

LVbabies030.jpg

As for my After photo's:

Full:

LVbabies072.jpg

Handles:

LVbabies074.jpg

Bottom Edge:

LVbabies075.jpg

** I have a few more, but I will have to post later or tomorrow morning!! I have to go out now:Push: I ran out of time for now!!
I will post a conclusion as well..!!
That looks great!! I will be trying this on my bucket!!

Unbelievable results - you should start a restoration business! One question though - Did the treatment raise the nap of the vachetta or did the leather surface stay smooth? I have my magic erasers, but am reluctant to try it because my water spots are in a very visible spot!

So here are my "After" shots:yahoo:
Remember these are taken in direct sunlight, and it was a gorgeous afternoon here in Nova Scotia lol finally!!

Here is a photo for reference of the cleaning supplies I used:

LVbabies027.jpg

AND the dirty little cubes of the Magic Eraser.
** I still have one whole Magic Eraser and a half left for future use!! You should consider cutting them up as I did to get more use out of them, even though they aren't pricey by any means:P

LVbabies030.jpg

As for my After photo's:

Full:

LVbabies072.jpg

Handles:

LVbabies074.jpg

Bottom Edge:

LVbabies075.jpg

** I have a few more, but I will have to post later or tomorrow morning!! I have to go out now:Push: I ran out of time for now!!
I will post a conclusion as well..!!
Fantastic job! I am so bookmarking this page!