I Choked On The Paddy !!!

Cat

Jan 29, 2006
After reviewing the answers I received about the lock issues of the paddington's I called NM and cancelled my order.
I loved the look of the bag but I'm anal when it comes to not only the leather on a bag but also it's hardware .
The lock feature on this purse was what captured my attention in the first place.
I'm not marking one off my future list,but I think I'll give this bag a bit more thought before spending $1,500.00 on a bag I have doubts about ,no matter how much I love the look.:unsure:

I guess NM will have it back on their website before the days out.:smile:

Aww, sorry to hear, but it's a good thing you are picky about how you spend your money :biggrin: Especially a big amount like that! I hope you find another bag you like.

Well if it makes you feel any better I pre-ordered 2 form NM and returned both. I LOVED the ivory but after one day the painted part of the handles cracked on both. I was going to keep the whiskey, but I knew I loved the ivory more. I didn't have them long enough to notice lock problems though. Did that make you feel better?? Hee Hee

I bought a Paddington awhile back, and I returned it. The weight wasn't any worse than some of the leather bags I've seen out there, but it was kind of difficult to get into, and the zippers totally came apart at the ends (the way a jacket does so you can take it off). I just didn't think it was worth $1,500, but it was a stunner for sure.

USCgerl said:
Well if it makes you feel any better I pre-ordered 2 form NM and returned both. I LOVED the ivory but after one day the painted part of the handles cracked on both. I was going to keep the whiskey, but I knew I loved the ivory more. I didn't have them long enough to notice lock problems though.

Did that make you feel better?? Hee Hee

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Definitely !!!