I cheated on MJ...

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
Hi everyone!

So, I had all intentions of exchanging my "soiled" MJ Hobo Stam that was delivered to me last week for a new, pristine one over the weekend. However, when I got there, I admit, I decided to cheat on MJ. I ended up getting a Bottega Veneta, my first. I think I just had enough with my half-year ordeal with Stams in general. I think I've finally reconciled the fact that it was not meant to be for me with Stams. But, it doesn't mean that I won't still admire them. Just wanted to give everyone an update since people were so supportive.

I've bought both MJ and BV. You won't be sorry you got a BV. May I ask what style and color you got?

Sometimes when there are several issues with a product, I conclude that it wasn't meant to be and try something else. enjoy your new bag, SuLi!

Thanks bag.lover and boxermom! I got the large black woven hobo...started a post about it in the general handbag section. I should be getting it iby Fedex tomorrow (crossing my fingers) and will post pictures tomorrow night. The Neiman's that I went to only had the small woven hobo, and it just doesn't fit all the things that I carry daily. That leather is so yummy, but I do feel guilty for cheating on MJ. Hopefully, another MJ in the upcoming months will entice me! But for now, I'm on a strict bag ban.

Glad to hear the happy ending after all the stam drama! I am sure MJ will understand and patiently wait to tempt you with the next bag. I look forward to taking a glance at your BV. The weaving always looks so amazing!!

I'm glad you found a bag SuLi! It's always best to go with what works best for you. The MJ gods did not want you to get that stam for some reason...

Suli, BV bags are so beautiful. You definitely got a winner there. I'm sure Stam will find its way back to you eventually. In the meantime, enjoy your new BV! And take a pic if possible!

Hey SuLi,

the BV bags are just gorgeous.! buttery soft leather.... :love: ahhhhhh!
absolutely to die for..... I could even sleep in it!! (if only i fit)

it's on my list of bags to be added to my collection=)

Congrats on getting your first BV!! post pics when you get it!