I cheated on Coach see reveal and comment

annie1

Sep 12, 2009
Ok so this bag has been in the closet for a month now: Keep or give back considering I just got the 3 other ones as posted earlier:

cd95fd02.jpg

or this one?
c7700ff6.jpg

I love brown bags, but not that one. The color does not sing to me. I love the pop of the purple, however. (It's my favorite color, though, so I might be a little biased.) ;)

I just cheated on Coach too...literally about 5 minutes ago. In your case I actually DO like the Coach bag better!!! I've become a more frequent cheater then I'd like to admit!!!

Here's mine, if the pic saved. My first Badgley Mischka bag!!! Hubby loved it so he bought it for me!!!

(Keep your berry bag! I've owned 2 berry colored bags, got rid of them and STILL regret it!)

I got the bag pictured below in a really rich looking bronze color. I hate my copper Maggie so much I had to replace her!!!

***I also think the reason I was drawn to this non-Coach bag is because it looks like a classic Coach design! It's even called the turnlock flap satchel!!!

Attachments

• badgebag.jpg
    badgebag.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 128
The first bag is cute but it is small and depending on what you carry it may not work..
Looks more like a crossbody../

The Coach is a work horse bag.. Good for everyday and to carry many items... I am not a fan of this bag to plain..

Those are to very different bags, that would be used for different things they can not be compaired...

I just cheated on Coach too...literally about 5 minutes ago. In your case I actually DO like the Coach bag better!!! I've become a more frequent cheater then I'd like to admit!!!

Here's mine, if the pic saved. My first Badgley Mischka bag!!! Hubby loved it so he bought it for me!!!

(Keep your berry bag! I've owned 2 berry colored bags, got rid of them and STILL regret it!)

I got the bag pictured below in a really rich looking bronze color. I hate my copper Maggie so much I had to replace her!!!

***I also think the reason I was drawn to this non-Coach bag is because it looks like a classic Coach design! It's even called the turnlock flap
satchel!!!

I saw that bag @ the Nordies Anniversary Sale its a GREAT BAG:yahoo:I may get that one and return the MBMJ and keep the Berry

I don't think either have the "wow" that I would go for...I like the MBMJ Hillier and have one in black / silver hardware...but, the color on isn't exciting.

As for the COACH...there are a lot more interesting silhouettes coming out in the fall line...

I'd pass on both...

***I also think the reason I was drawn to this non-Coach bag is because it looks like a classic Coach design! It's even called the turnlock flap satchel!!!

Doesn't this bag remind you of the Metallic Sydney??
ozp69.jpg

Last edited:
I love love love the Marc By Marc Jacobs Hillier, but not in that color! This bag is made in many different gorgeous colors! If you decided to keep the MBMJ I say get a fun color!