I changed my mind and got...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. A Damier French Purse! :heart: I had originally purchased the Vernis Framboise one, but it having only 4 CC slots and its colour was making me nervous (I thought it was too loud for a wallet that will get daily use).

I'm very happy with the exchange! Damier didn't really catch my interest at first, but when I saw it in person, I LOOOVED it! I think I might even like it better than the Monogram print. I love that it's low-key and spicy/edgy, but very classy and has somewhat of a masculine feel, if you know what I mean. I don't know how else to describe it but WOW!

I still love pink to death, though, so I am going to get my dose of Framboise in agenda form!

Thanks for all the input/comments on my last post, everyone! rileygirl, you were especially helpful!

I attached a couple of photos!

Attached Files:

2. It is wonderful! Enjoy!!!

3. congrats!! i love the damier over the mono any day. it's a great wallet and the damier suits it perfectly. :smile:

4. Congratulations!

5. Congrats- she's a beauty!

6. Peach, you're so cute! I went back and forth so many times on the wallet. I was in the boutique for hours (literally--two visits, like an hour each) before I finally bought the pomme french purse (the Framboise agenda was a no brainer for me--go get it, you'll LOVE it!).

Anyway, hope you love your wallet--don't tell me about the CC space, I'll be soooo jealous!

By the way, the funny thing is that I bought my pomme french purse on the sly form my hubby and tonight when we went out to dinner I took out my wallet to pay and he saw the red and he FREAKED out! There was no way to hide such a shiny wallet.

Anyway, congratz on a beautiful pick (I almost got that one!)...and can't wait to see a side-by-side pick with your Framboise agenda some day!!!!

7. Ooo congrats peach! great choice ;)

8. Congrats!

9. :drool: it's beautiful! congrats!

10. gorgeous wallet!

11. congrats!!! Damier is so low maintenance, it's a great choice.

12. so cute! love it!

13. congrats and enjoy :smile:

14. I like this as well as the vernis.But it was wise to go for the one that makes you more comfortable.Congrats!

15. I love it in damier. Congrats it's v.Pretty :smile: