I caved in for the Merlot :)

girl_chill

O.G.
Oct 16, 2006
I've been looking for a red MJ bag to complement the cooler colors of my collection. I was settled to get a Christy or Blake in bordeaux and was getting ready to call the NY boutique to place in my order. Until... the moment I saw the merlot in a ZC at Bloomingdales, it drove me crazy and gave me restless nights. I was craving and yearning to have piece of this color. Finally, I caved in, called Gabby (thanks Tadpole for the hook up!!! :flowers:) from the NY Mercer St. boutique and ordered the mercer line Blake. While waiting anxiously, I went back to Bloomies to accompany a friend to shop for a gift. And there it was-- the ZC staring at me again from its peaceful, glass-encased world beckoning and taunting me. Need I say more? Presenting my absolute addiction to all things merlot-- and I hope it stops here:nuts:

Attachments

• IMG_0578.JPG
    IMG_0578.JPG
    114.2 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_0577.JPG
    IMG_0577.JPG
    113.6 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0579.JPG
    IMG_0579.JPG
    97.4 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_0570.JPG
    IMG_0570.JPG
    88.6 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_0568.JPG
    IMG_0568.JPG
    120.9 KB · Views: 126
Yes, it may seem like a ZC overload-- but I got the black ZC from the NM 2BUY2 sale, of course the merlot ZC that I can't get over. The pale grey was meant to tame the rich red color of the Blake because I don't think I will use all the merlot at the same time :amazed: I will only keep the merlot and the pale grey. The black goes to my mom for Mother's Day! It will be her first MJ :smile:

I didn't think I'll ever use these two words-- PURSE BAN! Till fall '08 at least ;)