I caved in for the Merlot :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been looking for a red MJ bag to complement the cooler colors of my collection. I was settled to get a Christy or Blake in bordeaux and was getting ready to call the NY boutique to place in my order. Until... the moment I saw the merlot in a ZC at Bloomingdales, it drove me crazy and gave me restless nights. I was craving and yearning to have piece of this color. Finally, I caved in, called Gabby (thanks Tadpole for the hook up!!! :flowers:) from the NY Mercer St. boutique and ordered the mercer line Blake. While waiting anxiously, I went back to Bloomies to accompany a friend to shop for a gift. And there it was-- the ZC staring at me again from its peaceful, glass-encased world beckoning and taunting me. Need I say more? Presenting my absolute addiction to all things merlot-- and I hope it stops here:nuts:

Attached Files:

2. Yes, it may seem like a ZC overload-- but I got the black ZC from the NM 2BUY2 sale, of course the merlot ZC that I can't get over. The pale grey was meant to tame the rich red color of the Blake because I don't think I will use all the merlot at the same time :amazed: I will only keep the merlot and the pale grey. The black goes to my mom for Mother's Day! It will be her first MJ :smile:

I didn't think I'll ever use these two words-- PURSE BAN! Till fall '08 at least ;)

3. Congrats, your bags and ZCs are absolutely gorgeous!

4. WOWZA!!! You are drunk from Merlot! :P Congrats on all of your beautiful Merlot pieces. I'm glad you caved into temptation! Gorgeous MJ family as well!!:nuts::woohoo:

5. Thanks Ashlee and Luv! Nice way to put it Luv... Trust me, I am so drunk and wasted now :tispy:

6. ^^LOL! Drunk & Happy...in this case, a great combination! :biggrin:

7. In that case, let's all have a glass of merlot to toast girl_chill's new aquisition. Congrats!

8. Thanks Thithi! Cheers to all of you enablers as well :drinks::drinkup:

9. :tispy::drinkup::party:

10. I'll drink to that! Gorgeous collection! :heart: all the color!!! Great addition, glad you caved!

11. Great color. I love it!

12. That's a great red. Oongrats on your new items! I love your collection, girl_chill.

13. Wow, ABSOLUTELY gorge.:wtf: That color is such a beautiful red. I must say I love every single piece of your collection. Love those colors.

14. Your collection is BEAUTIFUL. Congrats!

15. Beautiful collection! :heart:

I've only seen as much as my ZC in the Merlot but the Blake is gorgeous in that color. :drool: Congratulations!! Enjoy it all!