I caved, and I am so glad I did!

Dec 18, 2009
Well, PCE is here again. I didn't get any PCE this time but thankfully DH got 2 with his e-mails this AM!

So, off we rushed to the FP store this afternoon and BOY am I glad I did! The Manager was telling me that this is one of only THREE of this bag that they received today. In fact, they had only unpacked them a few minutes before I showed up! :nuts::nuts: This is also the first bag that DH picked up, looked at and said "I'm set on this one.".

Introducing the wonderful, amazing Madison Shoulder Bag in Black! I absolutely LOVE this bag, I can't wait until she softens up even more! Sorry for the crappy photos, I went to take pictures and my camera is dead so I had to use my iPhone.

IMG_1484.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations!!! It's beautiful! I am considering the Camel Patent for PCE. The black is sure gorgeous though! I love black leather with brass hardware! Enjoy!

Thank you Crystal, Paula and Ecj!! And are there still Camel Patents available? I wanted the black to match my wallet, that and I didn't think there were any more available!

^^The website is showing in stock, but maybe they are getting low. I don't know, but I am going to try to make up my mind soon. It's so hard...I like everything!:smile: