I caved, and I am so glad I did!

Dec 18, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Well, PCE is here again. I didn't get any PCE this time but thankfully DH got 2 with his e-mails this AM!

So, off we rushed to the FP store this afternoon and BOY am I glad I did! The Manager was telling me that this is one of only THREE of this bag that they received today. In fact, they had only unpacked them a few minutes before I showed up! :nuts::nuts: This is also the first bag that DH picked up, looked at and said "I'm set on this one.".

Introducing the wonderful, amazing Madison Shoulder Bag in Black! I absolutely LOVE this bag, I can't wait until she softens up even more! Sorry for the crappy photos, I went to take pictures and my camera is dead so I had to use my iPhone.

Last edited:

ecj*waxy

O.G.
Sep 8, 2009
Congratulations!!! It's beautiful! I am considering the Camel Patent for PCE. The black is sure gorgeous though! I love black leather with brass hardware! Enjoy!

Dec 18, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Thank you Crystal, Paula and Ecj!! And are there still Camel Patents available? I wanted the black to match my wallet, that and I didn't think there were any more available!

ecj*waxy

O.G.
Sep 8, 2009
^^The website is showing in stock, but maybe they are getting low. I don't know, but I am going to try to make up my mind soon. It's so hard...I like everything!:smile:

cathead87

O.G.
Dec 14, 2008
I emailed Coach earlier today (5pm EST) to ask about color availability. They said that the Patent Shoulder Bag is available to order in Camel and Cobalt.

ildera5

Bag Lovers Unite!
O.G.
Feb 17, 2007
GTA, Ontario
Gorgeous! The black is so classic and it has a beautiful red interior, doesn't it? I do miss my Mahogany one :sad:.