I can't wait reveal

littlehanoi

Oct 29, 2012
Sweden
So it was an impulse buy, but I'm very happy. I suppose to open in two days but it doesn't hurt to take some sneak pics :smile:, who want to join me? IMG_1482420216.625255.jpg IMG_1482420228.149976.jpg

littlehanoi

Oct 29, 2012
Sweden
Here you go, present my second Celine: micro belt bag, it is just perfect for my short length and I am so in love with the red colour. I saw it when looking for something else, then it took me 5 minutes to walked away with this one. It is really worry free bag and very joyful colorur. Merry Christmas to all of you!

Attachments

raspberrypink

Jul 28, 2016
What a beautiful colour! [emoji7][emoji7]I love it! Is it more red or with pink undertone? Congratulations! Mod shots please! Would love to see how it fits on you.

littlehanoi

Oct 29, 2012
Sweden
Thank you raspberrypink. Yes, it is more red, right amount of red :smile:. I will take more picture later, now it is in the box under the tree.

What a beautiful colour! [emoji7][emoji7]I love it! Is it more red or with pink undertone? Congratulations! Mod shots please! Would love to see how it fits on you.

raspberrypink

Jul 28, 2016
Ooo... I don't know why... maybe it's the season.... but anything red simply catches my eye. I think I need a red bag now....after seeing yours . Can't wait for your mod shots! Enjoy your beautiful bag!

Reactions: littlehanoi

coolmelondew

Jan 8, 2016
goodness i love the way you arrange the bag with the christmas tree for the photo, it looks stunning, and so perfect for christmas! Have a great time with your beautiful bag :smile:

BlueCherry

Jan 29, 2015
England
Here you go, present my second Celine: micro belt bag, it is just perfect for my short length and I am so in love with the red colour. I saw it when looking for something else, then it took me 5 minutes to walked away with this one. It is really worry free bag and very joyful colorur. Merry Christmas to all of you!
Congratulations on your gorgeous new bag [emoji4]

Merry Xmas too [emoji319]

Reactions: littlehanoi