I can't wait for......

luvsbags&shoes

Finally: My HG bag!!
O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
The boutique that is opening up 10 minutes away from my house tomorrow (Friday).:yahoo:

I will be heading there as soon as I drop off my DH at work to look around and get ideas on what to get for my RAOK buddy. I don't think that I will be getting anything for myself at the new store b/c I will be headed to Buffalo, NY on Saturday for the weekend to see my cousins who are visiting from the Philippines and to do some birthday shopping at the COACH outlet (courtesy of my parents), the other outlet stores and at Walden Galleria.

Square One-COACH store, the COACH outlet and The Cheesecake Factory, here I come!!!!!!!

I went to Square One-COACH a couple of hours ago and I was not impressed by it. It looks bigger from the outside than when you go inside it is much smaller. I was expecting to see the LEGACY Leather Mini Skinny there and was surprised that they didn't have it there. It surprised me even more that they didn't have the ERGO Pleated Wristlets. I might as well stick to Yorkdale & Sherway for my COACH fix.