I can't wait for this bag...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Is so beautiful...

[​IMG]

2. hmm it looks like it's from a few years ago. personally not a fan, but I don't like signature bags.

3. No it is new, The color is very pretty :biggrin: When is it suppose to come out?

4. Thats a great bag! Love the color-not really red & not really pink. Plus the flap bags are always so practical. I've been carrying a soho flap for a couple of years....:tup:

5. It's on the website now ;)
    I'm personally a fan of the old Soho Flaps without the two pockets - makes it look a bit bulky. But I won't judge for sure until I see all these babies IRL on Saturday :yahoo:

6. I love that they're bringing back the punch accented handbags! I think that they're going to be SUPER popular!

7. The punch is pretty color. I couldn't wear it though....

8. OMG they are in the website right now!!!!!!!!! I think I need moneyyyyyyyyyyy

But now I am totally in love with this one:

[​IMG]

COACH SOHO SIGNATURE LARGE HOBO $328.00

9. I agree... I like my older one, it's nice for just a couple things and tucks under my arm without giving me the wing effect.

I do love the punch though... and I really love the strap! :love:

10. Take a look of the wristlet:

[​IMG]
    SOHO SIGNATURE CAPACITY WRISTLET $98.00

I really like this new collection. I always like Coach bags but this ones more for some reason. Is sad my birthday is until November!!!..... Hmmmm... but Mother's day is close.

11. I know it's new, I was just saying its very similar to some of the older signature bas.

12. omg! im in lust! i love pink and i love coach....so the two of them together :drool:

13. Im am freakin' in love with these bags!! Im so going shopping this weekend!!!

14. I'm w/ you Kimmie....they are :drool:

15. Sooo.........are ya gonna get one?:graucho: