I can't think, pls help me

viewwing

i luv bags
O.G.
Oct 1, 2008
Ok guys I was drawn to the cuteness of the mini HL but now that I have it I'm not too sure if I should keep it. It can hold a zcp, phone, some cosmetics n keys. Perfect for those short days when I don't need much. I also bought the strap to wear cross body or shoulder.
But somehow I'm thinking maybe i can put the money to something more useful but I don't have anything in mind. And I'm not sure I want to spend too much more. What should I do? Will try to upload a mod pic of it later. Help me think!

I had one and sold it because it was a little bit too small for me. I prefer the Pochette. You can fit more in it. That's why I have 3! Hope this helps! Good luck! 😄

I don't like the look of Hl. Looks like a kid purse playing mommy dress up. I would second the Pochette.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app

How about Favorite, Eva, or Pochette Metis? Are you looking for a small bag?
I am open to ideas of any bags. I have the eva in DA and I love the pochette metis but really am not a fan of the mono print. This is my current collection if it helps.
- speedy (DA, DE, idylle, Epi)
- Alma bb (2 vernis)
- Alma pm (grandblue)
- Stressa pm mono
- pomme pochette
- eva DA
- Vernis wilshire mm
- DA cabas
- mahina iris
- mini pochette (DA, DE)
urg! I'm outta ideas

My first choice would be to get a pochette in one of the canvas prints - maybe DE or DA since you don't like mono. I love using mine with a gold chain I purchased on ebay. My next choice would be a cles. I use mine every day!

For small bags: Noe BB, Rossmore MM, Pochette Metis?
SLG: Cles, 4/6 key holder, agenda cover, pocket organizer, wallet?
Other: Bag charms, bandeaux, sunglasses, scarves/shawls, pencil case (to prevent ink stains if you carry a pen in your bag)?

I love my mini HL! It's black MC but I love the regular mono one as well. I get compliments on it, not necessarily from LV fans but just people in general that think its so cute! I don't wear it that often but I like just slipping it over my wrist with the little handles. I also like just putting it next to my big speedy for cuteness. I did have second thoughts when I first got it, but I knew I wouldn't find another. So I stopped thinking about what else I could buy and decided to enjoy. If its not bringing you joy though, I would get something else.