I can't take the WAIT

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. My boyfriend && mom are buying me a LV for Christmas. But because I got accepted to Psi Chi (National Honor Society for Psychology Majors) My mom let me get it early. So I ordered it on the 24th && I got an e-mail that said it would be here WEDNESDAY. I can't take it anymore. I don't want to sleep.

I have Part I of my Behavioral Statistics Final Wednesday && I'm afraid I won't be able to focus because I'll know that my purse will be at my house when I get home from school.

This is my first Louis Vuitton && I'm so Happy. I don't know anyone else who has one && I feel special. I bought a 2006 Grand Prix about a week ago && the first words out of my boyfriends mouth were.."you'll look so good getting out of your new car with your Louis Vuitton"

ANYWAY I digress...but I can't calm down. I can't wait to post pictures && oh my goodness. I think I have to go smoke......AHHH

YEY

2. LOL...awww the rush. Isn't it such a crazy feeling. Well congratulations and can't wait to see pics...btw which one did you get.

3. Congrats on your acheivement. (Is it i before e in that word? lol). And so happy for your new LV purse. I don't think you told us what you ordered, unless I read it in your above message.

And congrats on your new car, what color is your Grand Prix, I love Grand Prix, my brother had a few, but now has a different car.

4. Oh my GOODNESS..I'm so sorry I forgot to say what kind. I can't even think.... Mini lin Speedy

5. Congrats on your academic accomplishment and your LV bag.:party:

6. :graucho: NICE!!!

7. My title says it Red 87 but I'd swear it's maroon

[​IMG]

8. I love the Mini Lin Speedy. That's a great choice! I hope it comes on Tuesday ;)

9. Nice new car! So happy for you :yahoo:
    New Car, Excellent acheivement, and a New LV all in this week. :wlae:
    You deserve it!

10. Congrats! Nothing like your first!

11. If it comes on Tuesday I'll never study....oh goodness...:wtf:

12. Oh no lol, I was hoping it would come early, so it would give you more time to study! :yes:

13. you ARE going to look so great getting out of your new car with your new lv! wooohooo! congrats!

14. Yes, your car looks maroon :yes: . Sooo exciting! Your very first LV! Get ready for a long ride of your life, it never stops...

15. Hot car and a hot bag for a hot lady!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice