I can't take the wait!!

1. Neiman Marcus Gift Card Event Earn up to a $500 gift card with regular-price purchase with code NMSHOP - Click or tap to check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. My new Azur Speedy 30 from elux is waiting for me at home! It got delivered today and I'm at work...I can't take it!

I just ordered a dainty gold pineapple purse charm to clip onto it and a bronze colored skull charm too (for my neverfull), surfing the net, daydreaming at work. Bad!!

2. OooH! Nice :smile: Post pics when you get them! :biggrin:

3. ah waiting is the worst! but congrats! post pics!

4. I hate the waiting game! At least you have something awesome to come home to though!

5. It will be worth the wait!!

6. Congrats on the great bag! I know how you feel. Could you sneak away on your lunch break?

7. I wish, I work in NYC, live in NJ...:tdown:

8. Congrats! You`re gonna love it.

9. Oh I know how you feel, been there a few times, it'll be worth the wait:jammin:

10. oooh, i hate it when that happens! today will feel like it's going by so slow!

11. I hate waiting! Congrats!!

12. I hate when that happens! the best is if it happens to get delivered on your day off even though you thought it would still be a day or two. I cant function the rest of the day when stuff gets delivered when I'm at work. leave for lunch or take off early :tup:

13. It totally sucks to wait, but it will be so worth it when you unwrap the box!

14. Can't wait to see the pics....ooohhh I LOVE new LV!!!!

15. Ugh I hate that too. My lunchbreak isn't long enough for me to even get home and spend anytime there. I live 45 minutes from my work. That is why I try to get things delivered to my office. If they can.