I can't take it anymore!

taco, do they make the Compact Zippe in any other colors apart from blue?

floridalv, YES! The Cles is great! I'm loving my Cleses and my current fave Cles is my Cerise Cles. It's so handy for kepping change/CCs and keys! I'm breaking my 4th ban already.... *Sob*

Only the blue :girlsigh:
It has really grown on me since i bought it. I had some doubts about the color when I was at the store, but now that I am using it I like it. Opening up my bag & seeing that pop of blue is very fun & cheery.

I need something from the Groom line! I know I promised NOT to buy anything until the mirrors are out but I've been seeing so many cute pics of the Rond and Cles that I decided that ban schman, Groom here I come!

Please advise which would be better and more practical to get:

Rond - I want this because it's so darn cute! But I don't know if it's as practical as a Cles. :Push:

Cles - Practical but I don't find it as cute as the Rond... :sweatdrop:

Compact Zippe - I wanna get this but it's blue on the inside and clashes with my Fengshui... I know sounds silly but I'm supposed to carry more shades of red or pink for better luck and aura. :sweatdrop:

Thanks everyone~

Forget the ban, go ahead and cheat we wont tell.

:graucho: Totally understand the fungshui, get the Rond cause it is so darn cute. You can find practicalilty in it later.LOL:yes:

Ugh, I couldn't take it either. (Even though when I first saw the Groom Line I thought it was o.k.) Then it sorta grew on me seeing the pics, and it being limited. Jumped on the LV bandwagon "so to speak". Then got them yesterday...and everything went down hill......

.....didn't like 'em...:sad: I wanted to like them..but I guess it just wasn't meant to be for me...

Soooooooo....there u go...:Push:

My faves from this line are the Red Agenda, Cles, and Porte Monnaie Rond. I love the Red Agenda best. :heart: If I had to choose between your options, I would get the Cles. The Rond is cute, but the shape makes it less practical than the Cles which will fit CCs.