I can't stop!

1. So I just purchased my fifth cerises piece on eBay from let-trade just now. I can't seem to stop! :shame: I have almost ALL of the accessories. The only one's I am missing now are the agenda and the scarves. I'll move on to the bags after I get the accessories. Here is what I have now:

cerises cles
    cerises porte monnaie rond
    cerises compact zip wallet
    cerises pochette accessories
    cerises porte monnaie long zip wallet (what I just bought)

2. Go go allison! Can't wait to see a pic!

3. Lucky, lucky you!!

4. Put the mouse...DOWN! :shocked:
    Step away...from the computer! :shocked:

Hheheheh jk :P I'm the last one to talk about self-control and buying online!!! :roflmfao:

5. my mouse is my new accountant :P

6. I have one as well (the long cerises zip wallet) and I LOVE it! I use it as a clutch sometimes and can fit my razor cell as well! Enjoy!

7. Congrats! Go for all, Allison! I love the Cerises line - so pretty!! :love:

8. You're on fire girl!!!

9. Maybe the Cerise is your "signature" item?

10. How come you never purchased when it was availible in store?!?!!?

11. Woooo Hoooo!

12. Allison ~ That's Fabulous....You Are Our "Queen Of Cerises"

What A Collection!!! Enjoy!

13. Lucky lady! That is what I want to do, I know I am going to pay a pretty price for them when I can finally get them though. But it will be worth it.

14. :yes:
    go allison - you deserve it!!! congrats on your growing cerises collection! cant wait to see pics of all of them together! :amuse:

15. :love::love:ohh now you need the bucket and speedy and you'll be complete :smile: you and cherise UNITED AS ONE:love::love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice