I can't stop staring...The're so KYOOT!

Congrats LVixen! You always manage to snag the great ones! I am soooo feeling your Tan PG Campeggio! Was my dream bag before I got my Andiamo but for the price you paid, I don't mind getting it! Haha ... You got it from Andrea right? She's superbly amazing.

oooh pretty.. Lovely Campeggios. I really like Famiglia. Tan playground has grown on me [i used to hate all the playground prints] and I think it's the colors. Congrats, LVixen!

Thank you, pinkpeony, tachikomatic, saraLuvsPurses, and angelic*ruin!

I'm LOVING the Tan PG Campeggio!

Haven't actually used it yet, though. Too many bags, so little time...What's a girl to do??:rolleyes:

Thank you, pinkpeony, tachikomatic, saraLuvsPurses, and angelic*ruin!

Haven't actually used it yet, though. Too many bags, so little time...What's a girl to do??:rolleyes:

I know what you mean about too many bags and so little time lol! Congrats on your purses and denaro, they are so cute! I can't stop staring at them either hehe

I have a ton of bags that I haven't used yet including a tan playground bella bella. The way I see it is once they stop making the Toki purses I'll go backwards and start using all the bags I haven't used! :idea: At least that's what I keep telling myself! :nuts: