I can't stop smiling...I am an official DIVA

1. I have wanted this bag since the first moment I saw it.

Back when it first came out I never thought I would buy it because it was priced too high.

But then came the purse forum and my taste grew more and more expensive. LOL :lol:

Now here I am and here it is. It just came today. She is gently used but I love her SOOOOO much. This bag truly makes a statement. I love it to pieces. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

MY MANHATTAN GM!!!!

manhattan.jpg
  2. Congrats! I know what you mean about your taste growing more expensive because of this forum:graucho: .

3. Congrats!!!:love: loveeeeeeee it tooooooo!

4. Congrats.

5. WOW!! That is the one I want! Any tips on how to find an authentic one. I'm actually looking at one but , not quite sure if it's authentic or if seller is legite.

6. Congratulations, that is a beautiful bag! Gently used??? She looks brand new!

7. I :heart: That bag! Great choice.
    Can I ask, are you fairly tall? I'm worried I might be too short for this bag myself:sad:

8. Congrats! I love it

9. No. I'm actually only 5'5 barely.

Get the bag no matter what your height (unless you're like 4 feet)

It is so gorgeous and it just demands attention.

Anyone looks great carrying this bag. E.T--fab, Alf--fab, Yoda--fab.
    Its all about the bag. LOL :lol:

10. You're finally as cool as LV_addict now!! :graucho:;) I love that bag, you lucky lucky you... :amuse:

11. ^^^Nah. I don't thing anyone can be as cool as LV_addict (the original one) LOL:P

But thanks. I have so many new bags I REALLY need to take a new group shot

12. OMG!!! CONGRATS!!! Isn't the bag just insanely GORGEOUS!!! Don't you just LOVE that it goes just as well with a business suit as it does with jeans and a tank top?!:love: Enjoy it in good health!!!:biggrin:

13. gorgeous!!

14. Thanks, I'm about 5'3 so I might be able to get away with it, hey, if can make ET and Alf look good.:roflmfao: :roflmfao:

15. yayyyyy Congrats Iluvbags!!!:flowers:

What a beautiful bag....and it does look brand new!! :heart: lucky you!!!

p.s. I love your "watermarking" - it's creative and does the trick!! :yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice