I can't stop it .... I'm addicted!

Congrats on your lilac twiggy! It's gorgeous! :love: :heart:
I can understand your dilemma. With Christmas just around the corner, I should be saving for gifts for others...But all I can think about are all the new bags I want to get!! :P :shame:

I hear you. I'm in the same boat, good that we do have a giftbudget if I would touch that my hubby would immediately see it. Gifts for oneself do not qualify:P so I can't.:sweatdrop:

Congrats to the lilac. I really like this color and have been thinking about it as well especially since there are no similar colors for 07.

congrats on your new bag. Elizabeththomas is a wonderful seller!!!! And the lilac is a beautiful color. I imagine it will appreciate with time. I bought the lilac first she had a few days ago. As for christmas money... I still try to sneak by giving handmade macaroni picture frames. JK.

congrats on your new bag. Elizabeththomas is a wonderful seller!!!! And the lilac is a beautiful color. I imagine it will appreciate with time. I bought the lilac first she had a few days ago. As for christmas money... I still try to sneak by giving handmade macaroni picture frames. JK.

:roflmfao: I love this! I'm going to have to try that this year, after all my Bbag purchases. Maybe if we sprinkle the macaronis with glitter...?

Congrats on your new bag - it's a gorgeous one! Your bank account will never be safe again...

Congrats!!! I've been thinking of getting either a lilac twiggy or a lilac box for the longest time now... Don't worry, you won't get buyers remorse, you'd only want to get another Bbag to add to your collection :yes: