I can't stop it .... I'm addicted!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Okay, so I just hit BIN on a Lilac Twiggy. I'm crazy, I know because I still bought it even though I know full well that the holiday season is coming up and I have no money for presents. Aargh!

I have been starting at this bag every day and trying to decide whether I should buy it. Well I finally did it and I'm excited! Although I know I will have buyer's remorse later on.

Here it is and it's my first bbag!

eBay: Authentic Balenciaga Twiggy Bag LILAC New Handbag NWT (item 300039085267 end time Nov-15-06 14:52:56 PST)

2. ^congratulations!! It's gorgeous. I love this color, and the twiggy style is wonderful.

3. Congrats!!! My favorite color!!!!!!!1 So happy for you!

4. Its just beautiful......Im also contemplating a lilac. Congrats!!

5. Congrats! I'm happy for you. I have been contemplating buying that same bag on eBay, but I bought a cornflower instead yesterday. But I would eventually like to own a lilac too.

6. its beautiful!! one of my favorite colors also!! Yes, i seem to be saving for christmas presents, butt I find myself thinking of it as a bag fund! lol

7. Beautiful. I want a lilac too. I am waiting on 2 bags to come, hopefully tomorrow. The waiting on these 2 is really hard. :P The mail came, no boxes :crybaby: Wait until you get it. :love: You will immediately be looking for your next purchase.

8. congrats! the bags are very addicting, aren't they? I wish i could get my "fix" by buying lipsticks, but nothing compares to a bag high.:balloon:

9. Congrats on your first BBag!! The seller is very nice so this should be a smooth transaction. Please post photos when you get it. :flowers:

10. ^^ truer words have never been spoken
    :P

p.s. welcome to the addiction kristinayulo :heart:

11. Congrats on ur first Bbag!!! i like the leather on ur lilac :smile:

12. Thanks for all the wonderful comments! I'll definitely post pictures of the bag soon ... I'm waiting impatiently now. :yahoo::yes:

13. Congrats on your lilac twiggy! It's gorgeous! :love: :heart:
    I can understand your dilemma. With Christmas just around the corner, I should be saving for gifts for others...But all I can think about are all the new bags I want to get!! :P :shame:

14. congrats! it's a great colour!
    you made the right choice with this bag :yahoo:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice