I can't make up my mind!!

caitvee

Feb 25, 2012
Ladies. I'm torturing myself with my indecisiveness. I recently sold my DE speedy 30 because it was just too small for everything I carry throughout the day. I'm torn between replacing it with the speedy b 35, neverfull mm, rosebery, or trevi pm (the price holds me back on that bag.). I work in a lapse firm by day and go to law school at night so I need this bag to be both professional - versatile - and something is use everyday. Help!!!

I also think that the Neverfull is the best choice. It'a got an accessible opening that's large enough for a document/file folder to be tossed in when needed, and it's "hands-free".

I would say speedy b 35. You can dress it up or down. Carry on your shoulder, across your body and the crook of your arm.
It's big enough but not too big and you also have the zipper for extra security.

I have the speedy 35 but wish I brought the speedy b. I also have the neverful but only carry her in the summer.

Winner for me is speedy b!!!!!!!!! 😄❤

Thanks ladies!! This is super helpful. I recently ordered another pair of Louboutins (great, more obsessions... But every girl needs a black and nude pair, right?!) so I made it a point to not spend $2,000 on a canvas bag. I will let you know what I end up getting!!

I would say speedy b 35. You can dress it up or down. Carry on your shoulder, across your body and the crook of your arm.
It's big enough but not too big and you also have the zipper for extra security.

I have the speedy 35 but wish I brought the speedy b. I also have the neverful but only carry her in the summer.

Winner for me is speedy b!!!!!!!!! ��❤

I was thinking of a Speedy B too maybe in DE.....I love the NF but think the zipper would help with added security..You have the versatility of taking the strap off to make it a little more dressy or cross body for a more casual look.....
Good luck with your decision and let us know what you get!

I vote for the Speedy B DE.
Not too fond of the Neverfull DE, I used to have one but it had too many issues until I just gave up on it. Anyway, choose what you like :smile:
Good luck deciding!

Ladies. I'm torturing myself with my indecisiveness. I recently sold my DE speedy 30 because it was just too small for everything I carry throughout the day. I'm torn between replacing it with the speedy b 35, neverfull mm, rosebery, or trevi pm (the price holds me back on that bag.). I work in a lapse firm by day and go to law school at night so I need this bag to be both professional - versatile - and something is use everyday. Help!!!

Speedy B DE 35