I can't make up my mind!

MamaToJakers

Live. Laugh. Love.
Nov 15, 2007
I am a pretty indecisive bag shopper. I tend to buy bags and sell within a couple of weeks either because I feel guilty for having spent the money, OR I find something else that I want to try, so I sell to raise funds (my bag budget is pretty small). So already, with Tano, I've purchased *and sold* a grape Boogie and a pearl Most Mysterious. Crazy, I know, but there are sooo many Tanos that I want to try....I jsut can't afford to keep them all.

How do I decide on just one?? I am certain that I want something in Truffle, as that color is most "me," and since I can't afford a rainbow of Tanos right now, Truffle seems like the best choice. I have had a Boogie, and I loved the Boogie, but I would like to try something new. I'm thinking about a French Nanny, but I'm worried it might be too small. I'm thinking about the Street Walker, but I'm worried it might not be versatile enough and that I will find the strap uncomfortable. I loved the strap on the Most Mysterious, even more than the one on the Boogie, because it was so comfy. I prefer zip tops, though the snap on the Boogie did not bother me as much as I thought it would. I like bags with a bit of visual interest - the Boogie was almost too plain for me, and I liked the pockets and the studs on the Most Mysterious.

*sigh* There's just too much to choose from! I like so many of the bags and I don't know what to buy.

This is just me venting. I know I just need to try something, make sure I can return it if it doesn't work, and keep trying until I find what *does* work. It's just making that initial decision that's killing me, LOL!!

Am I beyond help?

Sorry for writing a novel, that really has no point. :confused1::smile:

edited to add....but I did get my 200th post, so that's a good thing, right? LOL!!

I think from all the things you say you want you should try the truffle Minilisa. The strap looks similar to the Most Mysterious and it has the two outside zip pockets. They still have the truffle at That's Our Bag and they have 10% off through Sunday. I don't think you will find the French Nanny too small though if you liked the Boogie but it doesn't have your outside pockets. Good luck!

Yes, I agree. Go with the truffle minilisa. Mine is in transit. From what I've seen of the pics, the truffle is a gorgeous brown and you will be able to wear the minilisa for years to come without looking dated. You can dress it up and it will look stylish and classy OR dress it down where it will look laid-back and casual.

^^ I know. I'm just indecisive, always thinking something else might be better than what I have, LOL. I just have to accept that there is no truly *perfect* bag - many come close, but nothing will be perfect. I'm too picky!! :sad::rolleyes:

Here's the real problem:

Tano's bags have so much variety (then throw color into the mix) that to actually CHOOSE becomes very, very hard.

If exterior pockets aren't your big pet peeve, the Boogie Bucket is just about the most perfect bag on the whole Planet Earth (nudge ... nudge...see...Duran Duran song.... lookatmewithmybadself)

I had to smile when I read your post, MamaToJakers- because I am the same way! It's good to know someone else feels the way I do about finding the perfect bag. I have sold or returned (and regretted) too many bags in my time. I am going to get a Minilisa next. After seeing all the photos I just have to get one :smile:

Voodoo, you crazy Boogie-lady! I am a big fan of the French Nanny, although it does not have outside pockets. But even so, the Minilisa is SO tempting! But I don't know if I can forego a Grape FN for a Minilisa, and since we have a trip to the Netherlands coming up, I cannot purchase more than one bag before that. Yikes - me trying to help you with your decision is like the blind leading the blind; I'm the most indecisive person I know!