I Can't Make Up My Mind Please Help.

moe

Jan 10, 2006
What do you ladies think of this Gucci bag its been out for a few years now and its been known as the "jessica simpson bag"
If any of you have it do you like it i'm interested in the larger size. Don't know if i should go for the guccissima print or just plain leather.
Is it comfy?

Attachments

• guccig.jpg
    guccig.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 96
  • gucciwhite.jpg
    gucciwhite.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 88
I have a Guccissima top handle bag and LOVE the leather. I think it looks so rich and luscious. And I think that blue is really nice--I think it could look casual with jeans but dressed up with black... If the bag's comfortable, it gets my vote!

plain leather looks lovely in that color u posted (cream white?)..:love: or even in black (if there is any!)..

however i am not sure,, looks not so comfortable to wear? :blink:

I have it in the black Guccissima and I love it! The leather is gorgeous and the bag is actually comfortable. Yes, the hardware does make the strap a little heavier, but I find I don't notice that at all when it is actually on my shoulder. I'm someone who has a tendency to carry a lot of stuff in my bag and I do it very comfortably with this bag. It gets two thumbs up from me!

I love my guccissima medium hobo. I don't think it is much heavier than any other bag with similar amount of hardware (be it on any other part of the bag). It's comfortable for me.