I can't make my GST work for me :-(

emms2381

Nov 1, 2011
Ok so I have a GST since I sold my Neverfull/s off im using it as a full time tote.

Basically I'm a mummy of 3 (2 very young boys and a teenager)

The damn thing was kept in the closet never getting used so I parted with the neverfulls as I kinda was sick of seeing them on kids my daughters age and wanted a tote that was a bit more grown up (hence me digging it out and starting to use it)

The thing is I can't seem to get on with it, always does that odd shapey kinda thing when stood up.... corners look worn and I've only used it like 3 weeks.... and it falls off my shoulder tonnes...

I did my research on this bag before I bought it and learned that I could live with the flaws but since I'm using it more often I don't quite know if I can deal with them.

Soooo,,,, my question

Do I sell it off?

If so I have what I'll get for it selling it on andno other funds...

What would I get to replace it within budget? Looking at Chanel (so probs nothing new may have to be preloved)

Or any other designer bags you can think of that would be better?

I'm open to suggestions xxx tia

I still use my Neverfulls, but since you’ve sold them and want to move on maybe the YSL tote would be a good fit. Similar to the Neverfull, but and all leather bag and may not be seen as much on the younger generation. I have no experience with the bag, but I’m admiring it from afar.
IMG_1515086816.854698.jpg

Hi OP!

I want to suggest for you to take a look at Valentino bags. I used to have two glam locks in Noir and grey and I sold them because the studs were a little pocky at my sides. However, they used to be so easy to ware otherwise and wore so well that I have a little bit of sellers remorse to be honest (I'm not the one to ever feel bad or doubt my decisions and instincts). I'm looking into buying another Valentino that would fit my style and enjoy the heck out of it.

Hope you will make a decision that will suit your needs perfectly and never doubt your choice. Let us know what you will decide.

Yes sell the "damn thing". Not sure why you sold the neverfull but it's a very practical bag especially if you're a mum so perhaps repurchase it in a different pattern. This is coming from someone who's not crazy about neverfull

Check out Tods Joy Tote. Large like never full, has removable snap in zippered pockets that will hold your valuables secure. Maganetic closure. Leather is luxurious. Flys "under the radar" as a designer bag. An has metal feet. Comes in many beautiful colors.
Also, can't beat the Longchamp tote for an "on the go mom". Zipper close top, withstands just about anything, can be whipped down, great for travel. And priced right, so you can have various colors and switch out as your mood changes.

If you want to replace with another Chanel, maybe the Deauville med leather tote? I was going through the new lookbook for the upcoming SS18 (dropping maybe late next month?) and they have black leather Deauvilles in the new collection.

Or for casual leather tote, I have a Loewe Oeuf tote that I love. Sumptuous thick leather and easy to carry on the shoulder.