I Can't Make A Decision!

peeps64

Jul 19, 2008
I need some advice! I have been reading about LV bags on this site for the past week and I can't make a decision. I am wanting to buy my girlfriend an LV bag for her upcoming birthday but I want to make sure that I get the right one. I really like the Tivoli GM and the Galleria PM and or GM, but have read alot of cons about both. She likes bags with alot of room and whatever bag that I end up getting will be carried daly for months at a time. Last year I got her a Jimmy Choo - Mahala "patent leather" bag and she just loves it! It has been used alot and it still looks great. It's dimensions are 13"x10"x10" and has a nice sag to it after it was worn a few times. My girlfriend is 5'7" tall and around 140 lbs with an athletic build, so I don't think some of the bigger LV bags will look too big on her. We don't live anywhere close to an LV store and I will be making this purchase through the LV website. I was also wondering if I bought a Galleria PM/GM and started having problems with the rings or whatever if I would be able to go through the website to get it fixed? I know it won't be as easy as going into an LV store, but that would be the only avenue I would have. Any advice or ideas on other LV bags would be appreciated. I am looking to spend anywhere up to the $2,000.00 range. Thanks!

You're such a sweet BF! I would go with the Artsy! It's gorgeous and if she likes the look of a little sag, then it'd be perfect for her! So chic too :heart:
I got an MM, but I'm 5'2 and 100lbs. I think the GM would work for your girlfriend!

Thanks to everyone thus far! This has been a VERY hard decision for me. Everytime I think I have made the choice I read something that makes me go the other way. I love the look and size of the Tivoli GM, but I also like the Galleria PM/GM. I am just not sure what I think of the Galleria's ring issues and the black marks that seems to be a problem for alot of owners that post here. The Galleria would be my girlfriend's first shoulder bag (I think). Seems that everything else she has are hand-helds.

Galliera PM!!!!!!

DSCN2394-1-2.jpg

You're such a sweet BF! I would go with the Artsy! It's gorgeous and if she likes the look of a little sag, then it'd be perfect for her! So chic too :heart:
I got an MM, but I'm 5'2 and 100lbs. I think the GM would work for your girlfriend!

I would also have to suggest the Artsy!!! It's such a fab bag, and it looks like because she loves her Jimmy Choo she will also love this one because the style factor is very similar!! Good luck :biggrin:

Galliera GM, I have the PM and I'm 5'3, but my friend is 5'6 and is buying the GM in azur, it looked great on her when she tried it on! I bought mine in January and I haven't had any problems with the rings, only some colour transfer along the top from my dark jacket. I'm sure if you contact them via phone if you have any problems, they will sort something out if you feel there is a defect with the bag.

What print will you be getting? Azur or mono? I have mono and have special ordered it in damier ebene!