I can't live without my ...

I'm one of those who CAN live without my credit card lol!

Where I live many people pay in cash. The SAs at my local boutique tell me stories of some clients who purchase their croc bags in cash.

My "Grace Kelly" 28 sellier Kelly in barenia and horsehair. I could never replace her and she describes the entire H thing for me!

Her pic used to be my avatar. I lost all my pics when my home computer crashed! Maybe it is still lurking here someplace and I will try to find her.

OMG, I LOVE that Kelly of yours, GK!!!! Gorgeous!

For me, this is a very hard question because I am now to the point where every bag I own is FINALLY perfect for me. But.....if I HAD to pick, I think it would be my vintage Croc Kelly, black Box 28cm Kelly, black Chevre 28cm HAC and 30cm Rouge H Box Birkin along with ALL my vintage scarves.

My Kelly and my Plumes scarf (I'm sorry, I know everybody is tired of hearing how much I love my Plumes scarf by now.) I would be really depressed if I ever lost either of these two items.

I like the idea of narrowing the choices down to a bag and a scarf. For example, if I was a character in an old novel who had fallen on hard times and had to choose which items to keep to possibly carry one through to the end of life with the image of a lady....Hmmm, very difficult, but probably I would keep one cashmere gm shawl--probably le paradis du roy in raisin, emerald, taupe, white, navy--it is royal and so comforting and versatile and warm, and one neutral kelly croc, because it's gorgeous for almost any situation.

32 black box kelly and tapis volante in taupe.

But if we can keep scarves, ALL of my scarves (okay, all 8 of them or so, some of which were my dear mother's), because they just make one feel properly dressed. Except in this weather.

I have never loved items as much as I love my H items. They truly are such a pleasure to wear and admire.

Leather goods: Dogon wallet in vert anis

Bracelets: Clic clacs in brown and in vert anis

Scarves: Tohu Bohu in blue/green colorway, Tapis Volant in Blue/Gold colorway, chartreuse/blue Musique de Spheres and Boluc in orange.

I just returned this afternoon from a weeks' vacation ... so it turns out, I can't live without my satellite radio! I drove 1500 miles with the same 5 stations in rotation the entire time!!

On the Hermes front, my black box Plume is now taking up quite a big place in my heart :smile: She had to stay home for this trip but we are now reunited and ready to play!

I'm one of those who CAN live without my credit card lol!

Where I live many people pay in cash. The SAs at my local boutique tell me stories of some clients who purchase their croc bags in cash.

That is what I'd like to see. Wads of cash for a croc bag! I wonder if they enter the store with a man in armour? Sorry to be so cheeky.

LaVan, thank you for such a nice thread. Gives me the fuzzy feeling all over .... the sentimental satisfaction of owning Hermes. :tender:

I can't live without:
- Rouge Garance Shoulder Birkin (this is even more precious than my croc birkin)
- Azap Long wallet (I use my Azap Vertical sometimes and it's never the same; I feel weird without it)