I cant have both but i NEED both

:confused1::confused1:I really don't mean to sound stupid, but tell me what a filofax is???

I am sure that I will be able to hear the sounds of laughter from across the Atlantic....

An Alfie?? £197 in the outlets,possibility for you,and they do have filofaxes in the outlets too,oh dear!!!
mulberry_satchel.jpg

I would get the messenger bag and a cheap day planner and then buy the Mulberry planner when you have the funds for it...
I always prioritize the bags over anything else :lol:

chaz

You always get it right thats lovley off to phone mulberry at Beciester now.

Do u know what colour that is?? Do i get Becks for the £197?? wouldn't that be a result!!!

The Ayler bag is in rio leather. It's like glove leather rather than the rugged finish of darwin.
I'd get the messenger bag but I'd compromise for now with a cheaper organiser. I have a Mulberry one that I've had for years but if you wait until the summer sale you can pick them up at the outlets for brilliant prices (around £60). I wouldn't buy one now while the prices are higher. Could you make do with a non Mulberry one until then??
If you want a tiddly tiny Mulberry one I have one I no longer use that I'd be happy to send you.

Ok looks like i will be having a next or wh smith organiser. I tried to work a mulberry organiser and a paul smith buisness card holder into my buisness plan but the accountant wouldn't have it!! Meany!!

Sara jane thank you for the offer very sweet but i wouldn't take anything off you.

xx