I Can't Get It Right! Now I Know: 04 0r 03 White City Pewter Hardware

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I AM SO DISGUSTED AT MYSELF!!!!! I LOVE the leather on my 03 weekender and i love the pewter hardware, but I finally had to say 'THIS BAG IS TOO BIG!!!':crybaby:

The first is too small, the twiggy too long, weekender too big, so it must be the city i am destined to have.

But I LOVE THE 03/04 LEATHER WITH PEWTER!!!!!!!!!!! I especially love the white/gray; but how often does a bag like that become available?

Any suggestions guys?????????

thanks!!!Julie

2. Hey Julie! Don't get discouraged quite yet - Powderpuff scored one a few weeks ago, and Amour sold hers - so they do come up. Getting what you want is worth the wait :smile:

3. thanks slinks, but it is hard!!!!!!!i have all these beautiful pristine bags, but they just aren't exactly right like i thought they would be......

anyway, ALL: PLEASE BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR GRAY/WHITE 03-04 WITH PEWTER HARDWARE!!!

Thanks again slinks!!:yes:

4. Oh my goodness, julie....:wtf:

you don't love it, it's too big??? Noooooo..........

5. I KNOW BELLA!!!!!!!!!!!! i :heart: it!!! The leather, the hardware, the silky feel, but i can't get it to fit over my shoulder and i feel like santa claus carrying a truck load of presents!!!

I am a big girl (5'10, 175 pds, shhhhhhhh), but i feel awkward with this bag!!:crybaby:

Where is the city in this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Oh noooo.....

i personally don't think weekender is too big for u (or for anyone in that matter) good luck finding ur city!!!

cheer up....u'll find ur perfect size bbag soon :smile:

7. I agree Julie. I think the weekender is way too big except for travel. I felt funny with it. The City is perfect. Not to big, not too small, just right. I scored one on ebay and so did Deco. Keep watching, one will turn up. Deco and I both posted pictures of ours in the picture section. Both of ours are more ivory than gray. I heard the '07 white is more grayish than previous seasons. Good luck. I will let you know if I see one on ebayor elsewhere.

8. OMG :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

9. :lol: