I CAN'T focus!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I would also like to say, when I'm set to work on something that needs to be type, I don't put up my internet browser.

2. I got it this ThursdayIt's not due until Thursday.. so I have plenty of time! We never get more than a week, but I think that's enough for 20 pages. I think that's why I have a hard time really focusing.. Usually this would be great for me, to start early and stuff.. But in this case I wanted to have it done early since I'm going snowboarding with my family (parents skiing, sis and I snowboarding).. But you know what, I'm going to take it day by day.. That's how my papers turn out good, not when I cram them.

Pursblog is a big distraction though :lol:

3. That's good you have time. See how much time you can sneak while snowboarding. ;) I know this place is too tempting. That's why I don't go online when I work on papers. I know I'll just go here, or elux, or listen to music, or im people. lol

4. Yeah, it's hard to focus sometimes :P And the fact that I know that it'll turn out good in the end.. because it always does. I have a 4.0 GPA and I always get my crap done :P sometimes it's last minute though :shame:

5. you sound like me. I'm better under pressure.

6. I have almost the same effin problem...my thesis for graduation is due...and I have no STARTED writing it. I need to get on it and off this forum :lol: