I can't find this bag. Help!

Thats odd. I called new york and they gave me the 1-800 number. They then told me the bag was only sold in Europe and I would need to call London most likely. But i would much rather purchase it in the states. MAybe i'll call Hawaii. Purrrfect i hope you find something out from your SA. Thankyou

Hi Twilight Sky - I saw my SA today and she said that that bag is only avaialable in the UK.

In fact someone else had been asking about it as well - so they double checked the info they were given..

Sorry, I couldn't help you....with better news.:sad:

Great bag though. Hope you get it somehow. Let me know if you do.

I am still searching. I dont give up that easily if it is something i really want. I have called the boutiques in London and they are sold out. So i may call a few more in the UK and maybe Paris. Wish me luck

Im still on the hunt. Since it is only in Europe i have been trying to call different boutiques. I have called London but they are sold out. I have recently contacted a friend in Germany near Frankfurt and am hoping to hear good news from her

I wish you good luck as this is an amazing bag! i found both my dream bags(modern chain e/w tote and modern chain flap) after waiting for 6 months in the same week!!! Now i am broke but extremely happy...

Wow, Twilight Sky, I hope you find it soon. It is a great bag - I am sure there has to be one somewhere just waiting on you to claim it !!!!:smile:

Yes, we all want to see pictures of it and you modeling it.

They should make all the bags available all over - because it is such a cool bag - that ladies everywhere would like it....oh well....