i can't find this bag anywhere! Help a fellow coach admirer. =/

xosweetie

Oct 26, 2007
I am really desperate for this bag. I heard it's continued but a lot of the ppl at my school have it. I'm even up to getting one on ebay if anyone can find it. (any color is fine, preferably black) xxxxxxxxx I am totally in love with this bag and really really really wanted it.

112705_coach.jpg
(coach hamptons weekend large tote)

IMO, fake is not the way to go. :nogood:

Try searching for it on Ebay and post your finds in the Authenticate This thread so other members can try to authenticate it for you.

Be patient... There's no feeling like the feeling you get when you finally get your hands on a bag that you have lusted over for some time! :yahoo:

Good luck! :yes:

We do not condone fakes here :nogood: But I bet you could find a real on on ebay no problem..

Like this one: NWT COACH HAMPTONS WEEKEND LRG TOTE HANDBAG PURSE#10663

http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-COACH-HAMPTONS-WEEKEND-LRG-TOTE-HANDBAG-PURSE-10663_W0QQitemZ290137437759QQihZ019QQcategoryZ63852QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

Its not exactly the same as the other one, but it's still a Hamptons Weekend Large tote and it's a nice color!

Please don't go down the fake road...

WoW That bag has a beautiful blue color! I :heart: Blue!

Yeah I'm not a supporter of fakes either...but i'm so desperate for this gorgeous bag. =/ I've checked with the coach stores and the outlets but no luck. =(

The fake one will not be gorgeous so I would keep checking ebay and one might show up.. I think it's your best bet.

Did you look at the blue one? It's lovely.. and a good price!

Taralindsey-i really just like that one because i wanted to use it for travelling and especially for school so i need a bag that will fit lots of books and such. And i've been eyeing ebay for 2-3 weeks and no luck. =/

Keep looking. A fake will not look as good and/or last as long. You will be disappointed in the end. It's best to just stay positive and be patient. The holidays are here so I'm sure a lot of bags will be appearing on eBay.