i can't find this bag anywhere! Help a fellow coach admirer. =/

Keep looking. A fake will not look as good and/or last as long. You will be disappointed in the end. It's best to just stay positive and be patient. The holidays are here so I'm sure a lot of bags will be appearing on eBay.

Not to mention everyone looking at you and going :throwup: over your FAKE bag. Gross!
If you want it that bad, keep checking out Ebay. In the end-the wait is worth it!

Note the style number and try calling all your nearest outlet stores. If you are really desperate for it and don't mind paying full price, you can try any outlet store and if they have it, they will deliver it to you.

I have the black one that was posted previously and I LOVE it! I've seen fakes of it - the fabric tears and the turquoise color isn't as vibrant. Not to mention the handles crack and break. The lady who had it even asked me how I've kept my bag so nice for so long... I just kind of smiled and said "I got what I paid for..." and walked away.

Search, search, search! You'll be SO happy when you finally find it and it will last SOOOOO much longer than a fake!

Good luck! :smile:

do you really want one of the 05 ones?
i have a scribble one from last spring, which i like alot better than 05'... i don't know if you would like to lug books around in then though! they get heavy!
the 07's are longer and shorter, but the outlets have the 06's - my outlet always has them!
http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-COACH-HAMPT...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
that is large, and it is nice and tall for books!
i personally thing that 06 is alot cuter than the 05's and you'll have more luck finding a better variety and in better condition!